Steven J. Ackerman, PhD; Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
David W. Carley, PhD; Katherine M. Minnich Professor Emeritus of Biobehavioral Health Science, Medicine, and Bioengineering
Susan Corbridge, PhD, APN, FAANP; Clinical Associate Professor of Nursing, Director of Graduate Clinical Studies, College of Nursing
Todd A. Lee, PharmD, PhD; Professor, Department of Pharmacy Systems, Outcomes and Policy
Asrar B. Malik, PhD, Schweppe Family Distinguished Professor, Head, Department of Pharmacology
Dolly Mehta, PhD; Professor of Pharmacology
Richard Minshall, PhD; Associate Professor of Pharmacology
Marin Sekosan, MD; Chair of Anatomic Pathology, John H. Stroger Jr Hospital
Nadera Sweiss, MD; Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, Director of Sarcoidosis Translational Advanced Research Program (STAR)
Chinnaswamy Tiruppathi, PhD; Associate Professor of Pharmacology
Terri Weaver, PhD, RN, FAAN; Professor and Dean, College of Nursing
Richard Ye, MD, PhD; Professor of Pharmacology
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.