Faculty Affiliate Program
CDIS invites faculty and post-doctoral fellows interested in contributing to CDIS’ mission to participate in the CDIS Faculty Affiliate program. Current faculty affiliates include:
- Nikki Floyd, PhD, Assistant Professor, Public Health
- Olamide Jarrett, MD, MPH, Associate Professor, Medicine
- Sharmilee Nyenhuis, MD, Associate Professor, Medicine
- Edith Nutescu, PharmD, MS CTS, FCCP , Professor, Pharmacy
- Shannon Zenk, PhD, Professor, Nursing
Clinical Psychology Internship Program
CDIS partners with the UIC Clinical Psychology Internship program to provide interns with research training opportunities in HIV/AIDS, drug use prevention, and implementation science for youth, adults, and families.
Interns are invited to work with CDIS mentors on current ongoing data collection and study implementation opportunities, as well as to participate in Professional Development Group, a bi-weekly meeting for students, postdocs, junior faculty, and researchers in training to discuss issues related to professional growth and development.
The Center for Dissemination and Implementation Sciences offers opportunities for students and volunteers to receive experience working on projects that promote health equity in three thematic areas:
- Dissemination and Implementation Sciences
- Urban and Global Health
- Community-Engaged Research
Our team offers specific expertise in the areas of:
- HIV/AIDS and Reproductive Health
- Mental Health
- Substance Use Disorders
- Juvenile Justice
- Youth and Families
If you are interested in working with CDIS, please complete the CDIS Student And Volunteer Application and email it to Claire Corcoran (firstname.lastname@example.org).