- COVID-19 pandemic in the Americas: a conversation about the situation in Brazil 4-15-21by UIC News staff on April 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm
COVID-19 pandemic in the Americas: a conversation about the situation
- Men with low health literacy less likely to choose active surveillance for prostate cancer after tumor profilingby Jacqueline Carey on April 9, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Tumor profiling has opposite effect among more socially advantaged populations
- Friends of Global Health Development Awards announce first recipients by Lori Botterman on April 6, 2021 at 2:35 pm
UIC's Friends of Global Health has awarded researchers from four countries funds to help them become "Global Health Change Makers"
- Even during a pandemic, ‘Harvey’ continues teaching UIC med studentsby Carlos Sadovi on March 30, 2021 at 2:24 pm
Lifesize manikin helps teach more than 300 medical school students remotely
- UI Health launches ‘two-generation’ clinic for postpartum moms, familiesby Jacqueline Carey on March 25, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Clinic at UIC targets maternal morbidity, mortality rates
- Single cell sequencing enables combination cancer therapyby Jacqueline Carey on March 24, 2021 at 2:07 pm
Individual cancer cells reveal information about potential tumor responses to therapies that can help physicians prescribe more effective, targeted cancer treatment
- ‘Zombie’ genes? Research shows some genes come to life in the brain after deathby Jacqueline Carey on March 23, 2021 at 10:15 am
Post-mortem changes may shed light on important brain studies
- A ‘Match’-making moment for medical studentsby Jacqueline Carey on March 19, 2021 at 4:15 pm
170 UIC students learn residency placements during Match Day event
- UIC researchers discover hidden link between cellular defense systemsby Lori Botterman on March 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
UIC researchers discovered that heparanase, HPSE is a key regulator of cells’ innate defense mechanisms.
- UIC works with Chicago to deliver vaccinations to city’s most vulnerableby Lori Botterman on March 12, 2021 at 6:00 pm
UI Health's Mile Square Health Center Englewood along with Protect Chicago Plus has opened a temporary COVID-19 vaccination clinic.