The University of Illinois Division of Cardiology maintains outpatient offices both in the Heart Center and in the Outpatient Care Center on the campus of the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). UIC cardiologists and the full range of ambulatory cardiac services are available. Many advanced tests are available on an outpatient basis through the Heart Center, including a full lipid profile as well as advanced lipid screening, assessment of the clotting ability of a patient’s blood, advanced internal heart measurements with ultrasound, and treadmill stress tests. And the newly constructed, outpatient center houses this UIC Heart Center and is symbolic of the state-of-the-art heart care contained within.
There are many services, centers and laboratories offered to our patients including the Atrial Fibrillation Center, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure Program, Coronary Calcium Screening, Cardiovascular MRI Laboratory, Cardiac Echocardiography Laboratory, Electrocardiography Laboratory, and Electrophysiology Services. Hospital services handles more than 24,000 outpatient visits and 9,000 echocardiogram procedures, and boasts angioplasty success rates well above American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association norms.
University of Illinois Heart Center
1801 W Taylor St 3C
Chicago IL 60612
Heart Center Roosevelt
1640 W Roosevelt Road 3rd floor Room 336
Chicago, IL 60608
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.