Interventional Fellowship Structure
The goal of the Interventional Cardiology Fellowship program at the University of Illinois at Chicago is to provide the training and experience needed for our trainees to succeed as an Academic Interventional Cardiologist.
To achieve this goal, the training program includes a rigorous core training component composed of hands on training and didactic lectures which exposes trainees to the fundamentals of contemporary interventional cardiology and state of the art literature and techniques. In addition, all trainees are required to participate in the research efforts of the section and give lectures on emerging concepts and techniques under the mentorship of the Interventional faculty. Through participation in these activities, the trainees will obtain the skills needed to critically analyze the literature, ingrain a pattern of self education and self evaluation, and increase the likelihood that they will pursue a career in Academics.
The interventional cardiology fellowship program endorses the mission of the University of Illinois College of Medicine to provide excellence in teaching, research, and patient care.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.