- US citizen or permanent resident
- Completed PhD, MD or comparable degree prior to starting program
- No more than 5 years post-completion of PhD, or clinical training (MDs)
- No more than 2 years in NIH supported postdoctoral training programs
UICDRTP Application Instructions:
- Complete application online.
- Upload CV/resume with application.
- Identify 3 references in your application.
- Optional: upload one representative publication with application.
UICDRTP Online Application link: https://go.uic.edu/UICDRTPApplication
- The University of Illinois may conduct background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- The University of Illinois at Chicago is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.