Please join us for monthly Works in Progress (WIP) seminars where faculty, staff, students, and others interested in dissemination and implementation-related research can:
- Share their work
- Receive feedback about ideas
- Explore potential partnerships
Participation is open to everyone. Feel free to bring your lunch!
Presentations are 30 – 45 minutes followed by discussion. Potential topics include (but are not limited to):
- Early-stage research ideas
- Grant proposal development
- Formative findings of currently funded work
Check out our event calendar for upcoming sessions or any possible schedule changes.