The Division of Nephrology at UI Health treats patients with conditions and diseases of the kidney, including end-stage renal disease (ESRD), kidney transplantation, acute kidney failure, kidney stones, and immunological kidney diseases. Our kidney transplant outcomes are among the best in Chicago.
The Division of Nephrology has grown out of a long history of excellence in the field of kidney treatment and research. In the early 1950s, UI Health nephrologists refined and developed the percutaneous kidney biopsy as a clinical tool. UI Health was the first institution in Illinois to perform a living-donor kidney/pancreas transplant and the first in the world to perform a robotic donor nephrectomy (kidney removal) for a living-donor transplant.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.