ASSIST Online Application System: https://public.era.nih.gov/assist
[email protected] Diabetes Association: http://professional.diabetes.org/research-grants
UIC Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research (ORS): http://research.uic.edu/
UIC Biologic Resources Laboratory (BRL): http://www.brl.uic.edu/
UIC Environmental and Health Safety Office (EHSO): https://www.ehso.uic.edu/
UIC Research Resources Center (RRC): http://www.rrc.uic.edu/
UIC Office of Technology Management (OTM): http://otm.uic.edu/
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.