The Division of Infectious Diseases at UI Health diagnoses and treats infection-related medical and surgical conditions and diseases, working closely with the medical team to develop a personalized plan of care for our patients.
UI Health is dedicated to learning about infectious diseases and increasing our skills at treating these conditions. Our staff is continuously in contact with local, national, and international public health experts — including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta — to stay up-to-date and to share information about the latest research and therapies.
Family Center for Infectious Diseases
1801 W. Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60612 Suite 3
Phone: (312) 355-3785
Fax: (312) 413-1421
1606 W. 63rd St, Chicago, IL 60636
Phone: (773) 434-9391
Fax: (773) 434-9402
New Age Services Corp.
1330 S. Kostner Ave, Chicago, IL 60623
Phone: (773) 542-1150
1612 N. Kedzie Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
Phone: (773) 252-4422
Fax: (773) 252-1153
4754 W. Madison St, Chicago, IL 60644
Phone: (773) 379-1137
Fax: (773) 379-1424
845 W. Wilson Ave, Chicago, IL 60640
Phone: (312) 744-1935
Fax: (773) 769-1302
8910 S. Commercial, Chicago, IL 60617
Phone: (773) 356-5920
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.