HOW TO APPLY
Our program only accepts applications through the ERAS website. If you plan to apply for one of our three 2023- 2024 positions, applications will be available through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), as early as July 2023. Candidates will begin to receive notification for interviews as early as August 2023.
A complete ERAS file should include the following:
- Completed Application Form
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Dean’s Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement addressing your interests in hematology and oncology as well as your future plans.
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Scores
- ECFMG Scores (if applicable)
- Illinois license (if applicable)
- Copy of J visa (if applicable)
E: [email protected]
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.