Our program only accepts applications through the ERAS website. If you plan to apply for one of our five 2023- 2024 positions, applications will be available through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), as early as July 2022. Candidates will begin to receive notification for interviews as early as August 2022.
A complete ERAS file should include the following:
- Completed Application Form
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Dean’s Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement addressing your interests in hematology and oncology as well as your future plans.
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Scores
- ECFMG Scores (if applicable)
- Illinois license (if applicable)
- Copy of J visa (if applicable)
E: [email protected]