Thank you for your interest in the University of Illinois PREMIER training program.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Not already received 2 years of post-doc funding from NIH training grants
- PhD and/or MD or equivalent by start of training
Due to the nature of the funding, we cannot consider applications from H1-B and J-1 visa holders.
A complete PREMIER application to the program requires:
1) Completed UIC PREMIER Fellow Application which will require:
a. Curriculum Vitae (CV) please include awards and honors, academic presentations, membership in associations, publications, employment history and relevant material.
b. Personal statement (Please limit to one page, summarizing your proposed research, career plans, prior research experience and possible future mentor)
c. List of the names of three professional references.
d. Your CV, personal statement and the names of the three references available at the time of completing the online application.
2) Three letters of recommendation (Include one letter from most recent research mentor) to be e-mailed directly to Julia Henkins (email@example.com).
- Applications deadline: June 15, 2019
NIH postdoctoral stipend for T32 fellows, please see the NIH Budgetary Levels Effective for the 2019 fiscal year link below.
For more general information about the NIH T32 grant, access the link below.
If you have any questions, please contact the PREMIER Training Program Coordinator:
Julia Henkins, MPH
Division of Academic Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
Department of Medicine
The University of Illinois at Chicago
1747 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, Illinois 60612
Phone: (312) 996-8270
Fax: (312) 413-8950