FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the minimum eligibility requirements for becoming a Geriatric Fellow?
All interested applicants must have successfully completed an ACGME or an ACGME-I accredited Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency Program.
For international students, how would I know if my Residency program is ACGME-I accredited?
Please visit: https://apps.acgme.org/ads/Public/INTL
How many open positions do you have?
Is this a one year or a two year training program?
One year only with research opportunities included.
Do you accept J1 Visas?
What is your ERAS program code?
University of Illinois at Chicago Geriatric Fellowship Program
Can I apply outside of ERAS?
Not currently. We encourage you to apply through ERAS.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.