MEET THE CHIEF
Dr. Rachel Caskey is Chief of the Division of Academic Internal Medicine, an Associate Professor of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, and a health services researcher. Dr. Caskey attended Jefferson Medical College for medical school and University of Michigan for residency and served as the Med-Peds Chief Resident. Dr. Caskey completed a health services research fellowship at University of Chicago, where she also got a Master of Arts in Public Policy. Dr. Caskey holds an affiliate appointment at UIC’s School of Public Health.
Dr. Caskey has a clinical interest in areas of Adolescent Medicine, Management of Chronic Diseases, Primary Care for All Ages, and Women’s Health. Dr. Caskey also devotes much of her time to research. In this work she examines the areas of Vaccination Behaviors, Behavioral economic approaches to improve preventive health decisions, and Transition of care from pediatric to adult-focused care.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.