Pediatric Fellowship Opportunities
The Department of Pediatrics offers ACGME-accredited clinical fellowships in four of our divisions – Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. The primary training sites for our fellows are our Children’s Hospital University of Illinois and our Child & Youth Center for Pediatric Outpatient Care, both located within UI Health (the University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System). Fellows may also have the opportunity to train at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital at Cook County Health and at Rush University Children’s Hospital. Additionally, we offer the new Clinical Leaders and Academic Scholars (CLASS) fellowship which provides concentrated preparation in one of three tracks: clinical services leadership, educational leadership or research.
In Academic Year 2019-2020, the Department of Pediatrics has 18 fellows across five fellowships.
Pediatric Hematology/Learn More
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.