Seven first-year positions are offered for each academic year.
We offer interview dates on Friday, November 8, Saturday, November 9, Friday, December 6, and Saturday, December 7, 2019.
Our program will be following the CREOG APGO suggested guidelines:
- We are sending out our residency interview invitations on October 8th and October 15th, followed by rolling offers.
- Our final ob-gyn application deadline is October 1
- We are limiting our program interview invitations to the number of interview slots available.
- We are allowing 1 week after an interview invitation email has been sent for the applicant to respond.
- We are informing applicants of their status (eg, invited for interview; wait-listed; or rejected, if the applicant has not been offered an interview) no later than November 22, 2019.
- We accept applications via ERAS only.
- We will not accept any supplementary material outside of ERAS.
- We accept only J-1 and J-2 visas.
- We do accept COMLEX scores.
- There are no specific criteria regarding USMLE scores, year of graduation or US clinical experience.
- We require three letters of recommendation. We will accept more than three if submitted. We have no requirements about who should be writing the letters, although letters of recommendation from OB/GYN faculty are suggested.
Please direct any questions to the Program Coordinator, Mackenzie Krueger, at firstname.lastname@example.org