Seven first-year positions are offered for each academic year.
We offer interview dates on Friday, November 20, Saturday, November 21, Friday, December 4, Saturday, December 5, and Friday, December 11.
All interviews will be offered virtually.
Our program will be following the CREOG APGO suggested guidelines:
- We are sending out our residency interview invitations on November 10th, followed by rolling offers.
- Our final ob-gyn application deadline is November 1.
- We are limiting our program interview invitations to the number of interview slots available.
- We are allowing 48 hours after an interview invitation email has been sent for the applicant to respond.
- We are informing applicants of their status (eg, invited for interview; wait-listed; or rejected, if the applicant has not been offered an interview) no later than December 23, 2020.
General UIC OBGYN residency application guidelines:
- We accept applications via ERAS only.
- We will not accept any supplementary material outside of ERAS.
- We accept only J-1 and J-2 visas.
- We do accept COMLEX scores.
- There are no specific criteria regarding USMLE scores, year of graduation or US clinical experience.
- We require three letters of recommendation. We will accept more than three if submitted. We have no requirements about who should be writing the letters, although letters of recommendation from OB/GYN faculty are suggested.
Please join us for a virtual open house to learn about our program!
- Meet our leadership and residents
- Learn about training at UIC
- Ask questions about our interview process
Join us for any date, no RSVP required!
- Wednesday, September 2, 7-8p CST
- Thursday, September 24, 8-9p CST – Diversity Conversation
- Monday, October 5, 7-8p CST
Zoom Meeting Link: https://uic.zoom.us/j/8383219338
Please direct any questions to the Program Coordinator, Perry Clark, at [email protected]