M3 CLERKSHIP PREPARATION FOR M2 STUDENTS
Preview – learning objectives and experiences
3 Main Services
Labor and Delivery
Ambulatory OB and Gyn
Weekly Student Feedback meetings:
A Few Career Considerations
What to pay attention to, besides the work, during pre- clinical years and your early clinical exposures
- What issues in health and sociology do you care about?
- What do you like to read about?
- 1st year: organs and physiology
- 2nd year: CPP
- What are you most comfortable doing?
- What do you really want to be good at?
- What do you really like to do best?
- 3rd year: in what environment to you thrive – OR, ambulatory, labor and delivery?
- What are you least interested in?
- What are you really good or really bad at?
- (Does matter because if you can do more work faster and better – life can be easier)