Jai Nebhrajani, MDAssistant Professor of Clinical Family Medicine Department of Family Medicine
Dr. Jai Nebhrajani practices in the Department of Family & Community Medicine at UI Health. Dr. Nebhrajani has particular interests in primary care, preventative care, chronic disease management, and using technology to improve patient care. He also is part of the Clinical Informatics team and serves as one of the physician advisors at UI Health.
SPECIALTIES & SERVICES
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care
- Preventative Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Clinical Informatics
Family Medicine Center at University Village
722 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Chicago — Chicago
- Residency: Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education — Scranton, PA
- Internship: Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education — Scranton, PA
- Medical School: University of Medicine and Health Sciences — St. Kitts
- Board Certification: American Board of Family Medicine