Maternal Fetal Medicine Research
Micaela Della Torre, MD, MS
- AC Lagging Below 2.5th Percentile as Predictor for Fetal Growth Restriction in Utero. Retrospective analysis.
- Comparison of vaginal progesterone with Arabin cervical pessary and vaginal progesterone alone in the prevention of preterm delivery in singleton pregnancies with incidental premature shortening of cervical length
- Does Pre-pregnancy Maternal BMI Alter the Effectiveness of 17-Alpha-HydroxyProgesterone Caporate (17OHPC) for Prevention of Preterm Birth? Retrospective Analysis.
- Growth restriction: Identifying fetuses at risk
- Peripartum anticoagulation: Should we switch?
- Provider adherence to recommendations for the management of obesity in pregnancy: A comparison of certified nurse midwives and obstetrician-gynecologists
- Relationship of 17-alpha hydroxyprogesterone caproate concentration and body mass index
- Examining Labor Analgesia in Minority Women (Hispanic and African American)
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring with and without Pattern Interpretation: A Prospective Cohort Study
- Faculty Advisor, Micaela Della Torre