Developing and maintaining your home on the web
To help units create and maintain a cohesive web presence, the Dean’s Office provides web hosting free of charge to the University of Illinois College of Medicine. We use the WordPress platform with built-in templates and easy-to-use tools. This allows individuals with little or no knowledge of code to easily create and update content. By choosing to host with COMWEB, you will be consistent with the college’s branding in the easiest and most cost-effective way. Focus on your content and leave the backend to us!
About the CMS (Content Management System)
We use the dominant CMS on the market, WordPress, with one of the most versatile themes available, Avada. Avada features the powerful Fusion Builder for building your pages, this video offers an overview of the tools available.
- CMS Training
- Consultation regarding site development, architecture, expansion, and migration
- Infrastructure support
- Assistance with university web standards and policies
- Access to our ticketing system
- Answers to general web-related inquires
- For assistance and questions, please use this form