Welcome to the Division of Vascular Surgery
In the Division of Vascular Surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago, it is our goal to provide state of the art treatment in order to give all patients with vascular disease the highest quality of life possible. The Division of Vascular Surgery is involved in the diagnosis, evaluation and management of all types of arterial, venous and lymphatic disease excluding those involving the heart and intracranial vessels.
Extensive endovascular and open surgical expertise within the Division of Vascular Surgery exists in the treatment of the following areas:
- Abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms
- Abdominal and thoracic aortic dissection
- Mesenteric and peripheral arterial aneurysms
- Mesenteric Ischemia
- Renovascular disease
- Carotid artery disease
- Atherosclerotic disease of the great vessels arising from the aortic arch
- Peripheral arterial disease of the upper and lower extremities
- Venous insufficiency/reflux and venous occlusive disease
- Vascular access in patients with end stage renal disease
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Vascular Trauma
The Division of Vascular Surgery is also responsible for the supervision of the Noninvasive Vascular Laboratory as well as the interpretation of all noninvasive vascular testing procedures performed.
By visiting this site, we hope to familiarize you with the Division of Vascular Surgery, our faculty and staff, activities, and programs.