Stephanie Joe, MD
Professor & Director, Rhinology, Sinus & Skull Base Surgery
Dr. Stephanie Joe is board-certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and head of the Rhinology Center. The Rhinology Center is dedicated to state-of-the-art evaluation and treatment of nasal and sinus disorders. The Center offers advanced techniques to address problems such as nasal obstruction, chronic sinusitis, nasal polyps, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, tumors, nasal allergies, and related sinus disorders. Our multidisciplinary approach includes collaborations with Neurosurgery, Oculoplastics, Allergy-Immunology, and Oncology to provide comprehensive care for our patients.
Specialties & Services
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- FESS \ Balloon Sinuplasty
- Minimally Invasive Treatment of Sinus / Nasal Conditions
American Board of Otolaryngology
American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Board Eligible
University of Texas Health Science Center
University of Texas Health Science Center, General Surgery
University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Rhinology and Sinus Surgery
Johns Hopkins Hospital, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery>
University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Ikeda AK, Hong P, Ishman SL, Joe SA, Randolph GW, Shin JJ. Evidence-Based Medicine in Otolaryngology, Part 8: Shared Decision Making-Impact, Incentives, and Instruments. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018 Jul;159(1):11-16. doi: 10.1177/0194599818763600. Epub 2018 Mar 13. PubMed PMID: 29533698.
- Ikeda AK, Hong P, Ishman SL, Joe SA, Randolph GW, Shin JJ. Evidence-Based Medicine in Otolaryngology Part 7: Introduction to Shared Decision Making. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018 Apr;158(4):586-593. doi: 10.1177/0194599818756814. Epub 2018 Feb 6. PubMed PMID: 29406794.
- Joe SA. Endoscopic Resection of Pituitary Tumors. In: Chiu, Alexander G. Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery. Philadelphia: Elsevier, 2018; (Ch 28: 245-254)
- Joe SA. Endoscopic Resection of Pituitary Tumors [Video]. In: Chiu, Alexander G. Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery. Philadelphia: Elsevier, 2018; (Video 28.1)