- To develop and implement innovative sustainable activities for clinical and educational applications in low resources environment.
- To prepare future leaders in competencies for pediatric global health.
- To engage and inform the faculty in multi-disciplinary longitudinal capacity building partnerships, integrating research, education and clinical program development with our global partners.
Authenticity, respect, collaboration, cultural humility
Non Duplicative, Meaningful, Context-Appropriate, Mutually Beneficial, Measurable, Evidence-Based, Impactful and Sustainable, with emphasis on health system enhancement
- Develop GH policies to support fundable, sustainable, feasible, novel and impactful programs.
- Develop GH guidelines emphasizing interprofessional collaborations; cultural immersion; the importance of full partnership, shared responsibility, evidence-based interventions, and system-strengthening approaches to GH.
- Collaborate with UIC Center for Global Health and reach out to UIC partners for resource sharing and exchange of ideas.
- Implement outcome assessment for all of the GH activities toward publishable and fundable GH program.