Following the success of our July workshop, “Introduction to Latent Class and Latent Profile Analysis,” CDIS is offering additional half-day Methods Workshops, presented by Bethany Bray, PhD, Associate Director for Scientific Outreach at CDIS, and Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine. All workshops will take place on the third Friday of each month this fall, from 9am – 12pm via Zoom.
To attend the rest of the workshops in this series, participants must have attended the Introduction or have working knowledge of basic latent class or latent profile analysis. For those that did not attend the Introduction in July, a recording is available for you to view at any time. You can attend all of the remaining workshops or you can pick and chose just the ones you are interested in.
- Programming Basic Latent Class Models in SAS, Mplus, and Latent Gold — August 21, 2020
- Longitudinal Extensions of Latent Class Analysis, Including Latent Transition Analysis — September 18, 2020
- Latent Class Analysis with Distal Outcomes, Including Latent Class Moderation — October 16, 2020
- Programming Advanced Latent Class Models in SAS, Mplus, and Latent Gold — November 20, 2020
- Open Discussion About Applying Latent Class Models in Your Own Work — December 18, 2020