Priorities for College of Medicine room use are as follows:
- the regular classes of the College;
- functions of the Office of the Dean, including committee and staff meetings;
- functions of other departments in the College;
- meetings of student organizations;
- student study space;
- functions of other colleges of the University;
- outside use.
Study rooms are intended for use by College of Medicine students only. Campus Police will be contacted to report the presence of non-medical students occupying these rooms. Disciplinary action will be taken, with the possibility of arrest. College of Medicine students should report unauthorized use of rooms, or suspicious behavior of any kind to Campus Police at 312-996-2830.