- The University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria has big city resources combined with small town affordability.
- We offer extensive academic, clinical, social and cultural support services for M2-M4 Students, and 11 residency programs.
- In the Rural Student Physician Program (RSPP), M3 students train with physicians, in a rural setting for 6 months.
- Select M2 Students may become prestigious James Scholars who do independent, in-depth research, in addition to the regular pre-clinical curriculum.
- UICOMP boast a state of art simulated hospital, competitive residency programs and Trauma One Center.
- Approximately 150 medical students call Peoria campus home.
- The COM-UHP Peoria office supports approximately 35 URM medical students each year.
Learn more about the College of Medicine Peoria campus