- The Pavilion will open for guests at 1:00 p.m.
- Elevators are available in the Pavilion.
- Staff and student ushers will be available to assist guests. If special arrangements are needed, please plan to arrive by 1:00 p.m. and go to the “Guest Services” entrance on the Harrison Street side of the Pavilion.
- Wheelchairs will be available to transport guests to seats, but guests who may require the constant use of a wheelchair are advised to bring their own.
- Accommodations for wheelchairs will be in a designated area on the main Pavilion floor.*
- Seats on the upper level are fixed but a wheelchair can be accommodated next to the partitioned areas.
- Accommodations for the hearing impaired will be in a designated area in the Pavilion.* Sign language translation will be available from the stage.
- Pavillion Seating
* Reserved seating for mobility and hearing impaired will be in designated areas. If your guests require special seating, please plan to arrive about 1:00. Pavilion staff and M3 student ushers will be available for assistance.