Hunter K. Holt, MD, MASAssistant Professor University of Illinois College of Medicine
Dr. Hunter Holt practices in the Department of Family & Community Medicine at UI Health. Dr. Holt provides comprehensive primary care to all patients of all ages. He has special interest in research that focuses on cervical cancer prevention and on understanding the patient’s experience and implementing solutions that provide the most patient-centered care.
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
- Fellowship:University of California, San Francisco
- Residency:University of Illinois Chicago
- Medical School:Rush University Medical College — Chicago
- Postgraduate:University of California, San Francisco
- Board Certification:American Board of Family Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cervical Cancer Prevention
Family Medicine Center at University Village
722 W. Maxwell St.
Chicago, IL 60607