Belsy Garcia Manrique, MDAssistant Professor of Clinical Family Medicine University of Illinois at ChicagoDepartment of Family and Community Medicine
Dr. Belsy Garcia Manrique practices in the Department of Family & Community Medicine at UI Health. Dr. Garcia Manrique treats patients of all ages , and she has a special interest in immigrant and reproductive health. She enjoys doing in-office procedures and keeping patients healthy with preventative healthcare.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Language : English, Spanish
SPECIALTIES & SERVICES
- Family Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management
- Family Planning/Contraception
- Prenatal Care
Pilsen Family Health Center Lower West
1713 S. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608
- Residency: University of Illinois Chicago
- Medical School: Loyola Stritch School of Medicine — Maywood, IL
- Board Certification: American Board of Family Medicine
Categories: Department of Family Medicine - Faculty