Scheduling Research Protocol
In order to facilitate the scheduling and processing of MR subjects, please follow the listed guidelines below.
- Investigators are responsible for all scan time booked.
- Scan Time cannot be registered within 24 hours.
- Scan Time cannot be changed or cancelled within 48 hours.
- The minimum scheduled scan time is 1 hour. If more than 1 hour of imaging is required for your research, you may add additional scan time in 30 minute increments.
- Scanner time on Saturdays and Sundays are to be scheduled through Hagai Ganin (312)-413-1152 ([email protected] ).
- For scans during extended hours (5-6 pm for 1-hour protocols or 5-6:30pm for 1.5-hour protocols), on Tuesdays and Thursdays please schedule through Mike Flannery (312)-996-1251 ([email protected]).
- All scheduled time must be registered with the Schedule System (Instructions)
If you have questions regarding scheduling please contact :
Phone: (312) 996-1251 (OCC)
Phone: (312) 413-0248 (Harrison)
Email: [email protected]
All pertinent information should be available to the scheduling contacts. This should include:
- Project code number from the Center for MR Research.
- Investigators are responsible for screening their subjects prior to scheduling scan time.
- You have any safety questions or concerns please contact Mike Flannery or Hagai Ganin prior to your scheduled time.
- All persons undergoing an MR procedure will be screened by MR Center staff for contraindications prior to entering the 3T scan room.
- Appointments for non-English speaking persons may depend on the availability of translators. Upon completion of pre-screening, the subject will be scheduled