Mark Hutchinson MD Professor & Director of Sports Medicine Work UIC Sports Medicine Center in Flames Athletic Center 839 West Roosevelt Suite 102 Chicago Illinois 60612 workWork Outpatient Care Center 1801 West Taylor Street Outpatient Care Center – Suite 2A Chicago IL 60612 work Work Phone: Orthopedic Center: 312-996-1300work
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Ligament, meniscus and cartilage injury of the knee; shoulder pain and instability; elbow pain and instability; ankle pain and instability; leg pain and exertional compartment syndrome; athletic and sports related injuries, work-related injuries, as well as overuse and traumatic injuries of the musculoskeletal system
Athletic, exercise, and work-related injuries to the knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow, and leg
Physician Comments/Philosophy of Care:
Dr. Mark R. Hutchinson is Professor of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine and Head Team Physician at UIC and has been on faculty since 1993. Dr. Hutchinson has annually been named Best Doctor or Top Doctor in the greater Chicagoland area for over a decade and has received numerous awards for both clinical practice and teaching. He has also had the privilege to serve as volunteer physician for the United States Olympic Committee at the Paralympic Games, the Pan Am Games, and two World University Games, as well tours of service with USA Basketball, USA Gymnastics, USA Field Hockey, and USA Soccer. He was formally the head team doctor for the WNBA Chicago Sky for its first four seasons.
- Board Certification: Orthopedic Surgery with added certificate in Sports Medicine
- Fellowship: Kentucky Sports Medicine
- Residency: Michigan State University
- Internship: Michigan State University
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine
Recent Publications & Presentations
Categories: Sports Medicine
Updated 6 months ago.