The Section of Family Planning has a continuing commitment to educate the community about various reproductive health issues. We believe it is important to provide women with the necessary knowledge to lead healthy and safe lives, especially with respect to their reproductive health. Our speakers have extensive experience in all facets of reproductive health and are fully equipped to provide skilled presentations to health professionals and the public.
We have speakers available for a variety of topics related to reproductive health including:
- Emergency contraception
- Abortion techniques including medical and surgical abortion
- Contraception including hormonal and non-hormonal methods
- Policy issues
- General clinic information
- Unplanned pregnancy
- Contraceptive use among minority adolescents
- International reproductive health
If you are interested in having a speaker participate in an event, please contact the Gynecology administrative line at 312.996.7430.