Project And Investigative Research (PAIR) Database
|Title||Conference Link||Submission Date||Conference Date(s)|
|American College of Gastroenterology 2021||https://gi.org/education/acg-fgs-2021/||02-26-2021|
|ACP Conference 2021||https://annualmeeting.acponline.org/||04-29-2021|
|American Thoracic Society Conference 2021||https://www.xpressreg.net/register/thor0521/inquiry/landing.asp||05-14-2021|
|ACC/AHA Conference 2021||https://accscientificsession.acc.org/||05-15-2021|
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.