CDIS offers formal study design-related consulting by appointment for researchers, either in a 1-on-1 or group setting according to each investigator’s need and preference. Areas of consultation include (but are not limited to):
- Grant review
- Implementation framework/theory selection
- Methodological guidance
- Implementation measure selection
Consultations will be scheduled as needed. For time-sensitive projects that require immediate consultation, please contact us at [email protected].
If you are interested in a CDIS consultation, please complete a short intake form. A CDIS team member will follow-up within one week to schedule an appointment.
For grant-related consultations, we will request materials two weeks in advance. For non-grant related consultation, we will request materials one week in advance.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.