Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics
Work Email: [email protected]INTERNET Website: Publication Website: Clinical Profile Website: Lab Website
Professor of Medicine
Home Phone: 312-996-8039home Home Phone: 312-996-2740home Work Email: [email protected]INTERNET Website: Clinical Profile Website: Research Lab Website: Publications
Professor of Medicine Director, UI Health Sleep Sciences Center
Work Phone: 312-996-8039work Work Phone: 312-996-7708work Work Email: [email protected]INTERNET Website: PubMed Website: Clinical Profile
Work Phone: 312-996-3300work Work Phone: 312-996-1625work Work Email: [email protected]INTERNET Website: PubMed Website: Clinical Profile
Family Nurse Practitioner
Work Phone: 312-996-2740work Work Email: [email protected]INTERNET Website: Clinical Profile
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.