Message from the Program Director
Welcome Sleep Fellowship Candidates,
Home to more than 28,000 graduate and undergraduate students and 2,300 faculty members, the University of Illinois is the largest university in Chicago. The University of Illinois School of Medicine, which grew out of the College of Physicians and Surgeons (founded in 1881), is one of the largest medical schools in the nation and ranks in the top 50 universities funded by the National Institutes of Health. With nearly 1 in 6 Illinois physicians having trained at University of Illinois, we boast the highest number of medical alumni of any American university.
The goal of the Sleep program is to develop internists into outstanding specialists in Sleep Medicine with good clinical judgment, extensive medical knowledge, clinical proficiency, humanistic qualities, commitment to continuing scholarship, and ethical behavior. The division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep & Allergy is strongly committed to preparing exceptional physicians for academic and practice careers.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Illinois. We hope you join our family and continue its proud tradition of excellence through our Sleep fellowship.
Bharati Prasad, MD, MS
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.