UIC Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep and Allergy Newsletter
Top Box Docs: FY23,Q2
The following physicians achieved 100% Top Box Scores from our Division. Recommend this Provider Office, Rate the Provider (0-10), snd Physician Communication Quality Neha Agnihotri, MD Christian Ascoli, MD Steven Dudek, MD Dustin Fraidenburg, MD Jerry Krishnan, MD PhD Congratulations!
- Scholarly Activities Day – March 9, 2023 Gallery
Scholarly Activities Day – March 9, 2023Department of Medicine, DOM AIM News, DOM Cardiology News, DOM Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism News, DOM Gastrenterology & Hepotology News, DOM Hematology and Oncology News, DOM Infectious Diseases News, DOM Nephrology News, DOM Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep, and Allergy News, DOM Rheumatology News
Scholarly Activities Day – March 9, 2023
AGENDA 9:00 A.M. Welcome 9:05 A.M. Addressing Racism in Healthcare Delivery - A Patient-centered Translational Approach Monique Jindal, MD - Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Division of Academic Internal Medicine 9:25 A.M. Kidney Health in People with Sickle Cell Disease Santosh Saraf, MD - Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology 9:45 A.M. A Two-Generation Approach to Health and Behavioral Health at UIC Rachel Caskey, MD, MAPP - Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, Chief, Division of Academic Internal Medicine 10:05 [...]
Top Box Docs: FY23,Q1
The following physicians achieved 100% Top Box Scores from our Division. Recommend this Provider Office, Rate the Provider (0-10), And Physician Communication Quality Andrea Pappalardo, MD Christie Brillante, MD Dustin Fraidenburg, MD Jeffrey Jacobson, MD Kevin L. Kovitz, MD MBA Min Joo, MD MPH Stephanie LaBedz, MD Steven Dudek, MD
FELLOWSHIP MATCH 2022
Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Dr. Jacob Eccles Residency: University of Illinois Chicago Physician-Scientist Development Program Dr. Quinn Hosler Residency: The Ohio State University Dr. Tishena Lloyd Residency: St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Boston Dr. Mandeep Sidhu Residency: Texas Tech University at Permain Basin; Fellowship; University of Illinois Chicago - Geriatrics Sleep Medicine Dr. Shujaa Faryad Residency: University of Illinois Urbana; Fellowship: Pulmonary and Critical Care, University of Illinois Peoria Dr. Mark Hamilton Residency: University of [...]
CONGRATULATIONS to Victor Aguilar for receiving NIH diversity grant!
Victor Aguilar To dissect the role of endothelial CD36 in high fat diet-induced stiffening of the endothelial glycocalyx and the elucidate the connection between glycocalyx and shear-stress sensitive K channels in barrier integrity
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.