HOW TO APPLY
The UIC Nephrology Fellowship Program uses the ERAS system for applications at www.aamc.org/eras. Complete applications must include medical school transcripts, three letters of recommendation (including one from your Program Director), copies of scores (NBME/ECFMG, FMGEMS, FLEX), curriculum vitae, and a personal statement.
The University of Illinois policy is to be in full compliance with all federal and state nondiscrimination and equal opportunity laws, order, and regulations, and it will not discriminate against any persons because of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, or national origin in any of its educational programs and activities.
Interview is needed for final application.
Fellowship Program Director
Anna Porter, MD, MS
Fellowship Program Coordinator
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.