MEET THE CHIEF
The Division of Nephrology at the University of Illinois at Chicago is committed to excellence in the areas of patient care, teaching and research. We provide clinical services for the evaluation and treatment of the full spectrum of kidney diseases, hypertension, and fluid-electrolyte disorders. The Division is highly committed to the educational mission of the University and is actively engaged in the training of nephrology fellows as well as the education of medical students and residents.
The Division of Nephrology has a long history of excellence in the field of nephrology. In the early 1950’s, percutaneous kidney biopsy was refined and developed as a clinical tool at the University. The first living kidney transplant from a living related donor in Illinois was performed at the University in 1968. In the area of research, the Division has long established track record in the field of chronic kidney disease epidemiology, acid-base physiology, pathophysiology and immunology.
James P. Lash, MD
Professor of Medicine
Chief, Division of Nephrology
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.