Studies Open to Enrollment
Purpose 2 / Long-acting Lenacapavir for HIV PrEP
Project WISH in the Department of Medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) is conducting a Phase 3 long-acting investigational PrEP trial. Would you like to volunteer for a 2x/year PrEP injectable trial?
You may qualify. Are you:
- 18 years of age or older?
- A cisgender man, transgender woman, transgender man or gender nonbinary individual?
- Wanting HIV testing, but haven’t done it in 3 months?
- Bottoming and only sometimes use a condom?
For more information about the Gilead lenacapavir investigational trial and how to join, email us at [email protected] or call us at 312.413.5897. Additionally, you may go to the study website at https://www.purposestudies.com/purpose2/ to learn more about the study, look at reasons to consider participation, and check out the clinical research and study FAQ lists.
UIC Principal Investigator(s):
- Richard M. Novak, MD (he/him)
- Regina Harden (she/her)
Community Affairs Specialist:
- Charlie Peterson (he/him)
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it's exactly "additionalAnchor").
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a "#" in front of it. (Example, we have a "chief" section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to "#chief")
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor's HYPERLINK WITHOUT the "#", i.e. "chief".
- (If using side bar widget box, then there's a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.