Purpose 2 / Long-acting Lenacapavir for HIV PrEP
Project WISH in the Department of Medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) is conducting a Phase 3 long-acting investigational PrEP trial. Would you like to volunteer for a 2x/year PrEP injectable trial?
You may qualify. Are you:
- 18 years of age or older?
- A cisgender man, transgender woman, transgender man or gender nonbinary individual?
- Wanting HIV testing, but haven’t done it in 3 months?
- Bottoming and only sometimes use a condom?
For more information about the Gilead lenacapavir investigational trial and how to join, email us at [email protected] or call us at 312.413.5897. Additionally, you may go to the study website at https://www.purposestudies.com/purpose2/ to learn more about the study, look at reasons to consider participation, and check out the clinical research and study FAQ lists.
UIC Principal Investigator(s):
- Richard M. Novak, MD (he/him)
Community Affairs Specialist:
- Charlie Peterson (he/him)