Help Support Urban Global Health
Your donations are tax deductible:
Donate funds to support this project
For check donations:
Make checks out to:
UIF-334289 – Infectious Diseases Intl Proj
Send checks to: University of Illinois Foundation, 1305 West Green Street, Urbana, IL 61801
For credit card donations:
Please enter the amount of the contribution you wish to make below. You will then be directed to the University of Illinois Foundation secure Online Giving site for your personal and credit card information.
Please note that gifts of $1000 or more entitle you to membership in our Friends of the Dean club.
I would like to make a contribution to the Infectious Diseases Intl Proj for the following amount:
Individual donations will help support the Tropical Medicine Elective in many ways:
- $60: One day of lodging for one resident
- $85: One day of lodging, transportation and meals for one resident
- $150: Seven days of transportation and meals for one resident. Your name will be recognized on ourwebsite
- $600: Lodging, transportation and meals for one resident for seven days. Name recognized & invitation to lunch with a student or resident(location and dates TBA in Chicago, good for up to one year after your donate)
- $1,200: Lodging, transportation and meals for one resident during two-week elective. Name recognized & invited to UGH Gala, dinner on us; must arrange own transportation (location and dates TBA in Chicago, good for up to one year after your donate)
- $12,000: All expenses for all ten internal medicine residents during the entire two-week elective. Name recognized & invited to UGH fundraiser dinner (+1), dinner on us; Private presentation by our residents about their experiences. Your name will appear as a sponsor in publications that come out of that year’s elective. Must arrange own transportation (location and dates TBA in Chicago, good for up to one year after your donate).
Employer Matching Gifts
Your company may match, double, or even triple your initial gift. Use our Participating Companies database to determine if your company offers this option. Make sure you also check your company’s giving policy to see if you’re eligible.
If you have any questions regarding employer matching gifts, you may contact the University of Illinois Foundation at [email protected]
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.