Patient care for Hematology/Oncology patients is provided in a state-of-the-art inpatient facility on the 8th floor of UI Hospital. This includes a modern BMT Unit. Outpatient care of Hematology/Oncology patient in in the Suite 1E of the OCC building, where multidisciplinary clinics are also run by medical oncologists, surgeons and radiation oncologists. The Sickle Cell Program sees patients on the 5th floor of UI Hospital, where there is also a dedicated Sickle Cell Acute Care Observation Unit.
At UI Health Hematology Oncology Clinic cancer is personal. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with a cancer, you want Cancer specialists at UI Health who focus on treating particular cancers and hematologic disorders. Our specialists understand the nuances of treating any type of cancer, even if it’s rare, and work with you to provide a personal plan for you. UI Health’s Cancer Program is fully accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. This accreditation recognizes programs that excel in providing quality cancer care. Our team of expert Specialists provides comprehensive care, innovative treatments, and leading edge clinical trials all in one building.
Hematology/Oncology Clinic 1E
1818 West Taylor (MC 821)
Chicago, IL 60612
Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5pm
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.