The MTGP has an outstanding and highly qualified faculty with research supported by grants from major funding agencies including the NIH and Veterans Administration (VA). Faculty members of MTGP have substantial experience in the training of both pre- and postdoctoral fellows and all their trainees have published their work in high caliber peer reviewed journals. The program provides both clinical and basic research training opportunities. Trainees interested in a clinical/translational project will have the chance to enroll in the Master’s in Public Health (MPH) program offered by the UIC School of Public Health. Also, the UIC Center for Clinical and Translational Sciences (CCTS) offers a Master of Science degree in Clinical and Translational Science. The CCTS provides additional resources including
- 3-Day Summer Program in Clinical and Translational Research Methods
- College of Medicine Urban Health Program-CCTS Summer Research Fellowship
- Clinical Research Methods (CRM) Online Certificate Program
- Health Disparities Research (HDR) Online Certificate Program
- Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology/Department of Medicine
- Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism/Department of Medicine
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Physiology and Biophysics
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- School of Public Health
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it's exactly "additionalAnchor").
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a "#" in front of it. (Example, we have a "chief" section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to "#chief")
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor's HYPERLINK WITHOUT the "#", i.e. "chief".
- (If using side bar widget box, then there's a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.