The Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism is committed to advancing knowledge in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and translating advances in research into clinical practice. Faculty members are involved in various areas of clinical and basic research.
Protocols range from broad-based multicenter clinical outcome studies to the effect of hormonal manipulations on gene expression. State-of-the-art technologies for immunoassay, flow cytometry, molecular biology, mass spectrometry, and metabolic studies including the use of stable isotopes, as well as computer-based data analysis are available through both the Division of Endocrinology and the Clinical Research Center.
Faculty members conduct active research in both basic and clinical endocrinology. These include projects in thyroid physiology, thyroid cancer, women’s health, osteoporosis, hypercalcemia of malignancy, neuroendocrinology, pituitary disorders, diabetes and growth factors. In-depth research training is supported through a NIH-sponsored training grant.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.