Our facilities are staffed by more than 50 professionals, including clinical and research nurses, technologists, dietitians, epidemiologist, statistician, and other support staff. The Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism is staffed by board-certified endocrinologists, each with a specific subspecialty interest, and 10 adjunct faculty members, providing clinical teaching from a variety of perspectives. Division faculty members are involved in more than 10,000 outpatient visits per year and provide consultation for several hundred inpatients with acute and chronic endocrine/metabolic disorders.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.