The Endocrine Fellowship Training Program offers opportunities for training in both the clinical and research aspects of endocrinology and metabolism. The scope and structure of the clinical program is designed to fulfill both the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) training requirements. Fellows can choose to focus on training in Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism through a two year training track. Alternatively, candidates targeting a career in academic medicine can apply for a combined 3 year program in Clinical and Research Endocrinology and Metabolism, supported in part by a training grant from the National Institutes of Health. Trainees completing this program also will be board eligible in Endocrinology and Metabolism, and have a variety of opportunities for in-depth training in clinical, translational or basic research, with a special emphasis on diabetes, nutrition and obesity.
Our trainees have full exposure to all aspects of endocrinology. The goal of the program is to provide comprehensive, academically-based training and experience that would give opportunities to the fellows for developing the knowledge, interpersonal skills, professional attitudes, and practical competence required to function as consultants in the field of endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.