FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS AND MATCH LISTS
The Department of Medicine offers ACGME-accredited clinical fellowships in 9 of our divisions. The primary fellowship training sites are the VA Hospital and UIC’s Outpatient Care Center. For more information about our programs, please visit our respective fellowships on the Department of Medicine website.
- Cardiology (General Cardiology, Advanced Heart Failure, Interventional Cardiology, and Electrophysiology)
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Infectious Diseases
- Pulmonary, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep, and Allergy (Pulmonary and Critical Care, Sleep, and Interventional Pulmonology)
The Department also offers unique fellowships in:
- Point of Care Ultrasound Service (POCUS)
- Clinical Leaders and Academic Scholars (CLASS)
- T32 Precision Lifestyle Medicine and Translation Research (PREMIER) Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program
Internal Medicine Resident Fellowship Match List
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.