The department’s longest standing combined program, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, is a four-year experience for residents who wish to be experts in the non-surgical care of patients of all ages. These trainees alternate between Internal Medicine and Pediatrics over the course of four years, satisfying board requirements for certification in both specialties.
The combined five-year residency in Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine is designed for those trainees who wish to complement the breadth of skills in Emergency Medicine with the depth of Internal Medicine. Rotating between Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine, residents satisfy board requirements for certification in both specialties.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.