HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in the University of Illinois at Chicago Adult Clinical Electrophsyiology Cardiology Fellowship Program. Eligibility criteria for application to the program include the following:
* MD or DO
* US Citizenship, Permanent Resident, or J1 Visa Status
* Completed 6 years of US postgraduate residency training in ACGME accredited programs (3 years in Internal Medicine and 3 years in a Cardiology Fellowship) by the time of entry into the fellowship program.
Application to our ACGME accredited Adult Clinical Electrophysiology Cardiology Fellowship is done via ERAS. Positions are filled approximately 5 to 7 days after completion of interviews.
2023 Fellowship Application Timeline
July, 2022 – Fellowship Programs begin reviewing ERAS applications
November 16, 2022 – Rank Order List Due
November 30, 2022 – Match Day
All interviews will take place virtually in October, 2022. Invitations will be sent out via email through ERAS last August or early September, 2022.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.