- 3 busy sites (UIC, JBVA, CMC)
- 2 fellowship positions/year
- Ample EP lab time:
Procedures include permanent pacemaker implantation, ICD and subcutaneous ICD implantation, CRT-P and CRT-D implantation, lead extraction, cryoballoon ablation for the treatment of atrial fibrillation, laserballoon ablation for the treatment of atrial fibrillation, RF ablation for the treatment of SVT, atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation and ventricular arrhythmias including epicardial ablation
- Research (basic, translational, clinical)
- Inpatient EP consult service
- Outpatient EP clinic
- Participation at UIC Innovation Center
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.